im hurting and worried...

I got an iud put in a month after i had my daughter and then 2mo later i got it taken out and i just had a period without the iud and it seemed alot better cause with the iud in my periods were horrible. My question is today ive been having these stabbing pain in my lower stomach and its tender to the touch. What could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hm, I don't know. We are not doctors, contact YOURS!
    Anonymous

• jerk
    Anonymous

• Idiot. :)
    Anonymous

• Yeah seriously, you should talk to your doctor about it. It could be SOOO many different things. Hernia, apendicitis, i had a kidney infection and my stomach was hurting, flu, just result from your period... many things only your dr will be able to give you an accurate diagnosis.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Get ahold of a medical professional! I had a mirena removed about a year ago and that sucker caused an ovarian cyst to grow inside me and when that sucker burst it was seriously the most painful experience of my life. It continued to hurt, enough to make me think I was dying, for hours, and the pain didn't totally subside for almost 2 months--- get ahold of someone. I generally avoid all medicines, but all I can say is they've got the good pain pills in the ER.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 7:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• The poor girl was just wondering if anybody had any similar experiences and what it may bel. I think she knows we are NOT doctors. It sounds like it could be a syst. Call your OB/GYN and tell them you are having pelvic pain, they will probably see you ASAP and will most likey want to do an ultrasound to see what is going on. Good Luck
    Anonymous