How do I stop this?

I am an exobitionist, I like flashing myself in crowded public places. Sometimes I get nasty looks, but a lot of times men really like it (well you know how men are). But it is ruining my marrage, but it feels like I cant stop, I am out of control! It is totally exhilerating, and such a turn on because it is so naughty and exciting. Does anyone else have this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Fake Post.
    Anonymous

• Not exactly--- I love exhibitionism, but my husband is pretty on board. Plus, I/we only partake in that particular fetish in well receptive communities. Unfortunately, it sounds like you may be stuggling with an addiction. You may need to seek some professional help, and at very least need to come clean with your husband. Also, please keep in mind that other mens wives may not appreciate this. Even though, as I've said, my husband and I enjoy these "sports," alot of it is a trust and respect thing. Anyone who successfully practices any sort of an open sexual life in their marraige is highly sensitive to respect of their spouse and every other committed couple out there. I never would just expose myself to some random man somewhere, because I wouldn't want someone else to make that choice for my husband without knowing its OK with me. My husband and I have gotten into steaming online-- maybe yours would like to try.
    Anonymous

• TROLL go find another place to play your games on..
    Anonymous

• It's a "sport" LMAO! Find another hobby ..
    Anonymous

• If you are for real, you may get more help and input on the "Sex Taboo's" board in iVillage.
    Anonymous

• Well, no I dont have this problem, but I would say that if it is affecting your marriage, then you should find another outlet. Flashing is not the most exilerating thing you can do
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• When does pledge week end?
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 7:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• become a stripper. your husband will love the money
    Anonymous

• Really, I am not a troll. But these are the answers I have recieved, so you can see why I didnt post with my identity. I dont want to be a stripper and I am not a troll.
    Anonymous

• gosh I hope you don't do it at the playground with kids there

Anonymous