Now what do I say? Sexting help.

I found out earlier this week that DH has been looking at 3-some ads. Not anywhere near our home, like in other countries - so I know it is just a fantasy in his head. I posted a ? about it and pretty much got told to start swinging (which is NOT EVER going to happen) But I wanted to find a way to incorporate this fantasy into our love-life. Well, I found it. He's out of town this week, so we've been texting, which eventually turns into sexting. I told him the only thing that would be better than having him right now, would be having two of him right now. He stopped texting. I asked if he was shocked, he said 'a little and that would be weird for him'.
So I asked him 'what about two women' - mind you this is all just a sexting game, but it's new ground for me. How do I carry on from here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• You may be creating a bigger problem for yourself by playing along with this idea. I would not continue to plant that seed in his head. One day you will look up and he'll bring home a woman to have sex with the both of you and he'll think it's ok bc you were into it in the sexting. Worse, he might be with someone else thinking you were ok with it. I'd stop making him think it's ok to have another woman in your life.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Don't even think about acting this out in real life! Your husband has a problem.
    Anonymous

• Don't stoop to his level.
    Anonymous

• Tell him what you think he wants to hear. It's your hubby you should know what he wants and needs to hear.
    Anonymous

• Why do that Anon...then she would just be leading him on and making him think she wants to have a threesome which is gross! Marriage is between two people, not three!
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure, just wanted to say he doesn't have a problem and good for you for wanting to spice things up and keep his attention!
    Anonymous

• OP here. I don't think he has a problem. He a wonderful, loving, attentive man. But every man has fantasies, and women do to. I just figured I could use this opportunity (and this inside information) to spice it up a bit for us. There is nothing wrong with playing a little. Didn't you all hear me say (a 3-some is NEVER going to happen). And BTW, his answer to my question; 'what about 2 women' - was "only if it's two of you". I'm not worried about my marriage or his fidelity. I'm just trying to have some fantasy fun with my husband.
    Anonymous

• All I can say is go for it sexting is nothing wrong with it at all spice it up a bit... u can look for stuff online.. im really nerdy so thats what i did.. really most the time you can just talk to him about what you guys would do if he was there.. the fact that your telling him and not just doing it can turn a man on so much more..
    Anonymous

• I agree with admckenzie
    Anonymous