where can you find REALLY cheap halloween costumes for adults online?

i'm talking like $20 and under lol

Mrs.Loeffel

Asked by Mrs.Loeffel at 8:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Holidays

• I bet you have tons of things right in your house to make a costume for free, check out this site: http://www.robinsfyi.com/holidays/halloween/costumes.htm

gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I just got my son the batman pjs they have at walmart. They have a cape attached. And after Halloween...he has a brand new set of pjs! =D
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Unless you buy them used off of like ebay or something you're not going to find any adult costumes under $20 anywhere to be honest with you.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 11:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• did you check Amazon? I know the shipping will probably bump it to at least 25 but some of the costumes are around 20.
    Also, Walmart costumes are about 20. They have more options online then in store too.
    Faye-Tula

Answer by Faye-Tula at 11:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I made a cute cop costume a few years ago really cheap. I already had a blue button up shirt, a black short skirt and black boots. I went to the craft store and bought iron-on gold letters, gold stars and an American flag. The only thing I had to but was fake handcuffs and a cop hat. It turned out great.

You can also wear black tights, a black shirt, paint whiskers and a nose on your face, then go buy headband kitty ears (and maybe a tail) and go as a cat.

There are plenty of cheap homemade costumes out there.
    tabc531

Answer by tabc531 at 9:27 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Craigslist! I bought my Dorothy costume on there brand new with tags for $10. It sells for $60 online. Also www.buycostumes.com has a 5 for $5 of less section in the sale part of their site every day. If you're looking for kids costumes too I sell kids costumes on my Avon site for less than $20 www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping too! Happy Halloween!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2009