Does anyone want to vent about anything?

My nerves have been completely shot from my kid's behavior today- the whining, the fits, the problems with EVERYTHING. I totally have come to my breaking point this evening and I am hoping that tomorrow is a much better day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I snapped yesterday....I locked myself in the bathroom for 3 hours yesterday....Yes i know that it is not a productive way to sort out my problems...but thats what i did...My husband quit his fantastic paying job in May because....he thought i needed more challenges in my life...So last month we ran out of money....I can't pay rent...i can't pay any of my bills...its just a matter of time before the internet gets shut off.....my gas and my electricity....Because he's had a part time job we do not quilify for any assistance....I apparently am unqulified to do any sort of work...I was shot down for 6 differant jobs just last week...I was at the end of my rope...I just couldnt' take it anymore and just cried and cried and cried....But today my husband left for N. Dakota to work....*crossing my fingers* he doesn't decided i need one more challenge...cause i'm out of answers....
    hollymmm

Answer by hollymmm at 8:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I just busted my butt cleaning the kids bathroom and while I'm washing my hands in their sink my son walks in to use it and the little twirp pees all over the darn seat. I felt like smacking him upside his head b/c he is 10 yrs. old, there's no need for that to happen ....
    Anonymous

• in angry bacuase my lanlord who does nothing called dh and said i will be at your house to fix the front door knob ( its old and dosent lock and there have been brake in in my area while people are home asleep ) we asked him 3 1/2 weeks ago about it he's "busy" and will call us..so finally he said i will be down to put in a new one...i waited all morning all afternoon and he never showed never called...i waited i had things to do but didnt i waited, when i did call him he said im waiting for a vet to show up and look at one of my cows..thats it..never called to even say sorry how about....wed am or afternoon. last time i waited it was because of my oven i took a month to fix my oven so i couldnt use my oven and i have 4 freaking kids and a hungry husband. now i have no working lock....u only have to push it. i wish i could convince my dh to move... ahhhh thank u i feel a lil better...i really hope your day is better tomorrow
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• The day started already bad... I was taking a quick shower, my daughter was in the bathroom with me... While I was brushing my teeth my daughter went into the livingroom. I came out into the livingroom and saw she took her clothes and diaper off and peed on the couch... Ok, so I cleaned the mess up and made some breakfast for the little one and some coffee for me. Then earlier hubby called to tell me that he got a call about something he bought while he was in Iraq in 2003, and they say he never paid for it... but we have prove that he paid for it... This story is following us now since 2006... And they just don't give us a call or a letter - NO - they send a letter to my hubbys company... great... can they ever leave us alone about that stupid bill over 280 $ that he paid back then with his debit card and the money got taken off his account?!?!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 8:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Ok I was gonna complain about how I spent all day at the mall looking for a top to go with my new skirt and every store I went into was so dense with perfume it made me feel dizzy and now I have a migraine from OD-ing on perfumes for 3 hrs and STILL don't have a top but after reading about all the other problems you're all having...I digress...but seriously, WHY does everyone wear that crap...grrr, it's all chemicals, you're all gonna get cancer and die people~!
    Anonymous

• I'm pissed that my husband's ex wife put his daughter on psychotropic medications and is emotionally abusing her, yet we have to wait until Dec. for a hearing to see if we can get custody and the Psychiatrist's report because the ex didn't set up the appointment with him like she was supposed to. Now, his daughter is not in school and is still on meds.
    Anonymous

• It was raining heavy by us! Causing issues in our home and Yard! But what got me the most today is A vending machine Seller. He was driving way too fast! I mean driving full bore to the stop light and then jaming on his brakes! Way too close to the driver in front of him! Her did this at all stop lights! Way too fast with the slippery wet pavement! I watched him and feared for the truck he was tail gating! Then he switched lanes and was following me too close! Hoping I'd go Faster? No I follow the rules of the road! Wow that Company has one Bad Dangerous Driver working for them! I'm Glad I turned onto a side street and got out of his way!!!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Feel better? Tell someone who cares what your day is like-- I could care less what you do/feel
    Anonymous

• my day was going good until I read what anon 10:13 wrote. Just to let you know.... no one cares if you care or not...feel better?
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 10:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• yup-- always did,when I don't care what your feeling
    Anonymous