how do I get my son to poop on the potty?

My son will pee on cue but getting him to poop just does not happen what to do.

wiffytiffy

Asked by wiffytiffy at 8:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• wait for the poopie face then grab him and ruuuuuuuuuuuuun!!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 8:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Let him naked around the house. That work for me today. Also, when you see him going in the floor just run like seven7 said.
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 8:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• There is nothing you can do. I resorted to making my son clean his accidents up. Though I think he likes to clean up after himself.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• IF HE IS UNDER 2 HE MAY NOT BE READY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I put my girl on a potty the firs time she was 8 months old. We sat there almost for an hour and there it came. Now she is 13 months old and she loves it becouse she knows when she pee or poo in a potty she will not have a diper. She enjoys it we go thrue 2 dipers a day now. It takes a lot of time, i sat beside her for an hour at the begining. Put her on a potty 20 times day. After she has a pee we would clap are hands tell her how wonderful she is. And after while you know there schedule, put them on a potty. And it is true they need to like the potty. Play while they sit there. Make game time out of it. Good luck
    lubka

Answer by lubka at 12:34 PM on Oct. 7, 2009