HE Wants Me to Call Him A Racist Name?

I am white, my DH is black. He wants me to call him the N word during sex. I dont want to be a prude and not be all sexy and daring but I CANNOT say that word....I just can't. So is it OK to say it when your man asks you to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• heck no
    my son is mixed, and i am with you, i HATE that word!!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Not if you're not comfortable with it.
    I wouldn't be comfortable with it, if I were in your situation, so I wouldn't. If he couldn't understand, well... that's all on him, I guess. It's all about comfort levels.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 8:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• That's super freaky.
    Anonymous

• yes it's fine. Remember a word only has power if you give it to it. Have fun!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• He likes it ..it doesn't mean the same thing to you as it does him...makes him feel down & dirty or like he's idk, a badass in white girl terms, that's all...I can see why it bothers you though, but to him it's cute/sexy/fun....turns him on. plus I think it means he trusts you implicitly, black people generally only let other black people call them that...he feels you're on the same team..one w/ him or whatever, I'd be touched actually.
    Anonymous

• SO calls me names during sex he'd never say otherwise. He's not disrespecting me bc I gave him permission to say those names. If it turns the man on then do it. Respect him by giving him what he wants.
    Anonymous

• i say if it brings out the freak in him go for it. Youre not saying it in a bad way. I'm sure there are things that we all say during sex that is kept behind closed doors and this is just one of them. I don't see a problem with it. My husband has said it in a joking way and as long as it isn't intended to be derrogatory then its all in fun.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• i'm more concerned that that word turns him on. if it does though do it or at least try it once. if you don't like don't do it again.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• My husband is black, I am white. I would never say it, I'm uncomfortable hearing it and my husband would never ask me to say it.
    Your husband should know you don't like it, and shouldn't ask you to say it. Does he call you names during sex?
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 10:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• if ur freaky like that, go ahead. im white and my husband is black and he likes it too. so what? whatever you do in your personal life is between you. dont let ANY of these women tell u tis itwrong!
    micahsmommy512

Answer by micahsmommy512 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 6, 2009