I "feel" pregnant-could I be?

I don't really have a lot of symptoms. My boobs have been a little sore and I've been a little bothered by some smells that usually don't affect me. I should start my period in about a week. But the weird thing is that I just "feel" pregnant, I don't really know how to explain it! I haven't been on the pill but we use spermicidal condoms regularly. Do you think I could really be pregnant even thought the only real symptom is that I have such a strong feeling about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• maybe :) good luck!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• you should wait and see if you get your period first....maybe take a test next month
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 9:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I took a first response "5 days sooner" pregnancy test, 6 days before I missed my period and got a positive. Pick one up and try it! It comes with two or three in a package so you can test again later if you need too. Good luck!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2009