Is it normal for my 11 month old to occasionally zone out while watching something?

For instance if he is watching the dog or his sister. Sometimes I can say his name and he still zones then looks up after. I just assumed he is tired but want to see if others notice this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it could be a staring seizure, srry dnt mean to worry u
    Anonymous

• Oh for heaven's sake....it is most likely NOTHING like the pp said....it is completely normal and nothing to worry about IMO, unless it happens frequently and there are other things that accompany it. Just a phase, and he is most likely tired, as you said in your post.
    Anonymous

• hes probably just focus on something. We all do that sometimes. My friends kid has those siezures and her eyes would roll back in her head for a second, so I doubt thats what it is.
    rjrambrocio

Answer by rjrambrocio at 7:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2009