How much t.v do your kids watch a day?

I let mine (4 and almost 3 ) watch an hour worth mid morning, Super Why and Dinosaur Train, which are both educational and then sometimes before dinner I let them each choose a show that they want to watch like Max and Ruby or just a character they like.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Too much! I was so happy the tv didn't go on until 6:00 tonight. There is no television until after homework is done. My son gets home at 3, has a snack, some quiet play, then homework. Today instead of television, he went next door and asked the neighbors to play. He came in for dinner and then he read to me (more homework). He will take a bath and go to bed at 8. So, only a couple of hours of tv today. Yeah!
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Mine are both high school seniors and they watch about 1-2 hours a day Sun.-Thurs. and none on Friday or Saturday.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• My kids don't watch tv. They can watch one video per day.
    Anonymous

• Today, none. We don't have TV, but we do have videos. They watched a movie yesterday, but the TV never was turned on today, and won't be tomorrow either. They may or may not watch 1 movie during the week and maybe 2 or 3 on Saturday depending on what we are doing and what the weather is like. We may actually go a couple weeks without even touching the TV. It just is not a big deal for us like it used to be.
    Leslie2164

Answer by Leslie2164 at 10:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• my DD (almost 16 months) watches one episode of Sesame St 2-3 times a day. it comes on at 9am, noon, & 7pm...but most days we (yes we) dont watch the noon episode. she will also get to watch Curious George or Barney every other day if im trying to make dinner or one of us isnt feeling good. we rarely venture away from PBS (except for Kai-lan). the TV is on all day tho...playing the toddler Music Choice channel.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Mine can watch all day if they want, and they never want to watch all day. The TV is usually on in the background while we're all doing other things at the same time.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• NONE!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 AM on Oct. 7, 2009