Question about an email picture...

About a year ago, a friend of mine sent me an email joke. It was just one paragraph long, and the writer says something along the line of hiring a security guard, and then there's a link to see the guard's picture. Having been fooled by the "Red Dot Game" email with Regan's possessed face from the Exorcist, I had a feeling it was something like that and deleted it LOL.

I also noticed that same joke on CM, again about a year ago, but being the big chicken that I am, I couldn't click on the link :P

Could someone please be so kind as to tell me what the picture is? I'm wary of being tricked into seeing that demon's face again, seriously it scares the hell out of me :P (Perfect example, I asked this question on yahoo answers, and some wiss a** sent me a link for winterrowd, a webstie dedicated to scary games such as the Red Dot... yeah, not the answer I wanted haha).

MummaDee2006

Asked by MummaDee2006 at 9:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sorry dear, dosnt sound like something I want to see either. Glad I never ran across it either!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• That one scares the crap out of me too. I hate October and all the stupid scary emails that get forwarded around. I don't know what the picture is.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2009