Paranormal Activity??

So I've been hearing a lot about the movie Paranormal Activity lately. They are saying that it's the scariest movie of the decade...so scary that 35 people left in the middle of a test screening because it was "too scary". Well, it's not playing in my area, so this question is for those of you who were lucky enough to have seen it...was it as scary as they made it out to be?

s.a.d.k.mommy

Asked by s.a.d.k.mommy at 9:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Entertainment

• LOL I would go with you if my hubby does too... so he can cover my eyes while I cover my ears ROFL HE said he wants to see it too
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 1:27 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I have not seen it, but my aunt (who is 26) saw it and she was terrified. She slept at a friend's house because she said it scared her that bad.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Wow, really? Now I'm intrigued. I hate horror movies because they aren't scary to me. Maybe somebody finally made one that would be lol.

Off to google it I go!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 10:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• We have to get 1 millon demands for it to open evrerywhere. Like you I want to see this and I am stuck in a crappy town that is not playing it. So go demand it.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• WOW! From your descriptionI cant wait to see this one!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Yep, ggiovanni...done it! :o)
    s.a.d.k.mommy

Answer by s.a.d.k.mommy at 10:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• So I googled it and WOW! I SOOOOO want to see this! Demanded away, but I live in a big area so I think there is a fair chance it's come here. Thanks for posting this!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 11:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• No problem...lol! If you see it you should let us know how it was! Like, if it lived up to all the hype :o)
    s.a.d.k.mommy

Answer by s.a.d.k.mommy at 8:42 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• going to see at the end of the month.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:16 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I saw the previews for that too and anytime I even think about it or desribe it to someone I get goosebumps!! I hope it comes here!!
    Anonymous