Soo annoyed....

Ok so my brother is getting married to the wicked witch of the west. Im not joking. And she is freaking out cause my daughter...who isnt in the wedding...is going to wear a camo dress. *my brother is really into hunting so its really kinda cute I promise* Well I got the dress approved by my brother and is witch before I bought it...and now she is freaking out cause she doesnt want her to wear it. HELLO my daughter isn't even in the wedding. So would it piss you off if your SIL or sister had there daughter wear something you didnt like at your wedding even if they werent in it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If she's not in the wedding, then it doesn't matter what she thinks. Especially when they already approved it. Just another case of Bridezilla, I guess.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 9:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• No, I don't think it would bother me.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I personally wouldn't care... They're not in the wedding, and it's a little girl... and it was already approved... so, it shouldn't be such a big deal.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 9:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I would get my daughter a camo hat and some combat boots to wear to the wedding too....but that's just me. Definitely have her wear her dress, I bet it is precious!
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 9:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• After my oldest sister's wedding, our family gathered and recounted the events of the day over pictures. We realized over the course of the day, each one of us had told her to shut up at least once. LOL! The stress of a wedding often brings out the worst in people, especially brides. Wear what you want. It won't matter in 20 years. If she doesn't lighten up, she probably won't be in the family that long anyway.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 10:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• CAMO? This little girl might be in some of the pictures (wedding) with a Camo dress on? She not going hunting with your brother, and he wouldn't care,_a guy thing_,but why not a pretty dress to show her off with. and even 20 years down the road-she might just be embarressed seeing that she has on Camo and not a pretty dress. I kind of understand where your future SIL is coming from,===Camo is not for a wedding........I guess its better then you having her naked,same thought of could care less?
    Anonymous

• On one hand, I see where you're coming from, you asked first, she's not in the wedding, etc. But on her end, your daughter will probably be in family wedding pictures, and that probably didn't occur to her at first.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:39 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Wouldnt bother me. Tell the wicked Bridezille to piss off cause you kid aint in the wedding anyways. Tell her to take her pre-wedding jitters out on someone else.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• It was not approved by the bride, who is the star of the day. Is this correct?
    The bride should have the final say, whether you like her or not.
    Anonymous

• The bride does not choose outfits for all of the guests. She's going nutters on you.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2009