I've been raped... I'm pregnant... should I get an abortion???

I already have a 15 month old daughter, I'm single... I'm in my second term of college, I have no job... I tried to get the morning after pill but the hospital refused to give it to me... I have no way to take care of another child, especially one I have no love for and one I don't want and don't need...

XCentricMommy

Asked by XCentricMommy at 10:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My heart goes out to you, but I wouldn't dare presume to tell you what you should do. I think you should get in touch with a counselor who can help you work through the rape and this decision. You have to do what is right for you and no stranger on the internet can tell you what that is. Best of luck to you.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 10:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Did you press charges?
    Anonymous

• You can get the morning after pill (for a fee) at the pharmacy.
    Why wouldn't the hospital give it to you if you were raped? That doesn't make sense.
    Anonymous

• Why would they refuse you? Reason?
    Anonymous

• #1charges are pending
    XCentricMommy

Answer by XCentricMommy at 10:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I would if I were you.
    Anonymous

• How much do abortions cost anyway? If you have no job where are you getting the money for it? I remember looking into having one yrs ago...like 18 yrs ago now...and it was close to $600 THEN~
    Anonymous

• Are you over 17? If so, just go to the pharmacy and ask for it. They cannot refuse the sale if you're older than 17, and you don't need a prescription unless you're under 17.

I can't tell you whether to abort or not. That decision is fully yours and you should make it based on your feelings and beliefs. Do whatever you feel is right hun. Good luck, sorry about what happened to you!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Is Adoption an option?
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• adoption. no abortion.
    Anonymous