Fun bouquet ideas? :)

I'm making my own bouquet. Planning to use black baccara roses and black ostrich feathers. (my colors are champagne, black, and cranberry) Has anyone done some cool DIY wedding stuff? Any suggestions? I'm also making the boutonnieres, maid of honor bouquet, and all of the decorations. I'm open to any and all fun ideas!
PS- The wedding is on Halloween.

mama_moonsong

Asked by mama_moonsong at 10:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did mine on my own, as well! They turned out fantastic! Just have patience with it and have fun! Are you wrapping the stems with ribbon or leaving them as is? I used ribbon and my best advice would be to use LOTS of glue on the bottom part, lol! Mine started to slide around in some spots and just made it uncomfortable to hold :) Congrats!

beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• PPS- We are wearing feathered masks for some of our pics. I like the idea of using some halloweeny ideas, without overdoing it.
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I have no ideas to offer, but am SERIOUSLY interested in seeing pictures when you have your wedding.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• You just made me think of eatiable arrangements, but that would not work for a wedding so cant help good luck
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• vbruno- i will let u know!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• oh i have to see pix of that but anyways what i think would be kinda neat is instead of the bouquet
    i would go to a daller tree or daller stor and get thoz hey brooms that are kinda small and put your flowers and feathers on that but its just an idea
    brittanymomma

Answer by brittanymomma at 12:30 AM on Oct. 7, 2009