Any ideas about getting glitter glue out of clothes?

My son got glitter glue on his shirt and pants. I tried spraying with Shout, but it didn't come out. Any other ideas?

tiggermom803

Asked by tiggermom803 at 10:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Have you tried soaking the cloths in warm water and soap? It really depends on what type of glue was used as to how you get it out, if at all. Soaking for a day or so should loosen up most glues as thats whats not coming out.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Try denatured alcohol, you find it in the paint supply section of superstores/hardware stores. It is a wonderful cleaner, gets the tricky stuff out everytime. It also is great for cleaning mirrors and glass...use with 4 ot steelwool...shines them up beautifully. Good Luck
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 10:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• It's just cheap glue. Wash them like normal. I've never had a problem getting that stuff out of clothes by washing normally.
    Anonymous