Sore Boobs and Back ache!

So, heres my situation. Im goin to the Dr. in the morning for a scheduled appointment. I have been on clomid and this last month i went and had no mature follicals so my dr put me on progesterone to start my period early so we can start the next rounds. Tomorrow im supposed to go on injections instead of clomid. Well i ended the progesterone 13 days ago and still no period!!!! My boobs are Huge and are soo sore. And my back hurts to the point it wakes me up at night because im uncomfortable. I dont think i can be prego because the dr said there was no mature follicals, but its starting to make me wonder? Im not testing i figured the doc would tomorrow. Just wanted some other inputs. Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• ok i can answer this i was in your shoes my obgyn told me theres no way i could get preg at all.2 years later i got the floe and i couldnt start i called my momma and told her she said your pms is always funny i said no there is something els here i am scared out of my mind thinkin oh lord i have a problem my back was hurting my boobs hurt i couldnt do nothing so tired went to the same obgyn that told me that there is no kids goin to be in my life gave me a test and boom im preg the doc said theres no way even i thought the test was wrong but sure enough im preg
    brittanymomma

Answer by brittanymomma at 12:03 AM on Oct. 7, 2009