Everything is irritating

My son's dad and I live together but never talk. All he ever says to me is "pick up his shoes","Do the dishes", and "feed Tony(son)." He's cold to me. He won't hug me back, he just stares at me like I'm nothing, and he never wants to have sex like we used to. Something is terrible wrong!!! I'm so irritated that I can't feel close to my little one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You can't feel close to your little one because his dad and you don't get along? Um what?
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 10:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• It goes way beyond that. Everything he picks on me about is regarding my son. He keeps telling me how crappy of a mother I am.
    Anonymous

• You should consider telling him you aren't his slave and if he has something he'd like you to do he can ask you with respect and courtesy. It sounds like he's lost his manners or respect and you should try talking to him.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I believe we teach people how to treat us.
    Anonymous

• STFU anon 10:00 PM
    Anonymous

• He has no right to talk to you that way. Obviously the man has not one ounce of respect for you. And your son will grow up seeing this. And if you keep on taking his shit, well guess what? Your son will end up treating you the exact same way, and when he finally has a girlfriend or gets married, he will do the same stupid shit to her. Is that what you want? Of course not! He sounds like a bully, and most bullies are all talk and no walk. Just a show. Why don't you stand up to him and tell him off? What's he going to do? Bite your head off? I seriously doubt it. Maybe his dad treated his mom like this, and so that's why he thinks it's okay. Stand up to him, and if he doesn't get the idea that he CANNOT treat you like this, then maybe you should think about getting out of this relationship. Your son deserves better - and so do you. Things have to change, at least for your son.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 11:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2009