Books by Christian authors

I'm looking for two types of books by Christian authors and wondered if anyone has any ideas. I would love to find a book about how to deal with anger in a proper/healthy way. And a book about trusting after trust has been broken. Anyone know of any (titles/authors)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Thanks everyone!
    Anonymous

• i cant spell his name right but anything by steven alsteans he is amazing good luck and god bless you
    brittanymomma

Answer by brittanymomma at 11:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Gary Thomas is a Christian author, he has a couple books one in particular being Sacred Marriage. The book covers a variety of topics and I would think anger and trust are in there. I haven't read the book but I have read little excerpts of it and I thought it was great. I highly recommend any of his books.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 12:03 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• There's a book called The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate.

I don't remember who it's by but he was Christian. Good book too. Probably will help with the trust issue.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:56 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• go to my shelfari list and see if you can find anything there.

http://www.shelfari.com/jennifershannon

Most are Christian!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 7, 2009