11 years old having sex

Where is the parents? I really cannnot understand how an 11 years old can have sex. that is way too young.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yes, it is way too young.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I still thought boys had cooties at 11. What is wrong with todays kids?
    Anonymous

• i thought boys was gross at that age ya thats so wrong i would hurt someone for trying to do that to my child
    brittanymomma

Answer by brittanymomma at 11:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Yes it is very sad, the thing is though, I know of cases where kids were younger. A friend of mine started even younger. Its funny because she has a hard time explaining it. She says here and a friend were imitating what they saw in a movie she saw, which proves people should pay attention to what kids are watching.
    KayLundy3

Answer by KayLundy3 at 11:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Alot of time it is incest and sometimes it is the younger child with siblings that are adults or teenagers bringing home quikies.
    I have been around the worst of the worst and let me tell you it is the kids from utter dysfunction that are having sex at 11.
    When adults are too busy with their own messes they can't take a minute and teach their own kids about morals and priorities and one night stands, sex and true love......you will get early sex
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• i agree! OMG!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:55 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I know i was masturbating and having my period at around 10 1/2. Yes, it is young.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Call 911

Answer by rkoloms at 6:09 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I was making out with my bf at that age.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:26 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I had my first "boyfriend" at 11. We held hands on the bus on the way to a school trip and we couldn't even look at each other.

I can't imagine an 11 year old having sex.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 8:50 AM on Oct. 7, 2009