How to prepare my home to be bombed?

I am so sick and tired of having all kinds of weird insects come out of no where so this weekend we are going out of town and we are going to let them insects have it.

what should I do to prepare for this bombing, fogging the house or whatever I want them gone!!!!

Thank you ladies....whew!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Depends on what you're using. Some are safe for anything, you're supposed to open the cupboards, closets, and everything, but some you have to cover your dishes, etc. If you're doing it yourself the packaging will say, if you're having it done professionally call the people and ask them.
    Anonymous

• just unplug all your stuff and when u come back make sure to wash your clothes, bed sheets and mop/vacumm, basically clean really good to get the chemicals off of everything.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 11:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2009