Whats the nicest thing a stranger has done for you?

I was reading anothers moms question about how a stranger helped her out and it made me curious about other peoples experiances. The most recent one I can remember was I was at the grocery store trying to hurry and get the groceries in the car and when I was going to push the cart back and man came up to me and said "Let me get that you go on home to your family." It was just so nice!

Frogbaby83

Asked by Frogbaby83 at 11:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When my daughter was born she was in NICU. She had their pjs on so when she went home I left them there and they went to laundry. Being a first time mom at the time, I dind't know she had a hostipal bracklet on her ankel, well it came off with the Pjs and my lady in the laundry area got my address and mailed it to me and said I thought you might want this. I thought that was the sweetest thing cause i had put all her other bracklets in her baby book all ready and didn't know that there was another one.
    HANNAHSMOMMY25

Answer by HANNAHSMOMMY25 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• when i was at the obgyn there was a crawed there no where to sit her i am with a big belly and tired of being on my feet but lord and be hold there was and elderly women there that saw me walk in she sat for a min got up went to this young man that was with his girlfriend well the women poped him on the head and said young man cant you see theres a very preg women standing whats the matter with you are you blind son or just not in a christion mood today get your butt up and let her sit there bless your heart
    i have to say that was the nicest most oddest thing ever the young man got up and went to his car in shock but i didnt make him move
    brittanymomma

Answer by brittanymomma at 11:33 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I had a very bad recovery with my daughter. I was washing her clothes in teh apartment laundry room but I fell asleep with her (at home of course). When I went back to get my laundry and move it to the dryer someone had already dried, folded, and put it in a gift bag for me.

MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• About 2 weeks ago, I was at work ( I'm a hotel housekeeper). I saw one of my guests in the corridor, and as usual said "Good Morning". He and his wife had been staying at the hotel for a few days, and he had been there before on business. Anyway, he stopped me and told me that he and his wife appreciated all that was done for them during their stay, and gave me a $30.00 tip. This is very unusual for where I work. More often than not, people don't realize that a hotel housekeeper can be given a tip, like wait staff at a restaurant. It was truly a blessing, because I was short on $$$ and didn't know how I was going to put gas in my car that week!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 11:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2009