baby shower invite

when is the best time to send baby shower invites like a month ahead 2weeks i have never done this

brittanymomma

Asked by brittanymomma at 11:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• do it a month ahead
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 11:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• i would say around 3 weeks before the shower. that way guests have a chance to look at your regristry and whatnot. :)
    Mrs.Loeffel

Answer by Mrs.Loeffel at 11:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I would say atleast a month. I just got done with my wedding and had a horrible time with that lol. You want to allow yourself enough time to have everyone rsvp without making you stress out and you also want there to be enough time so people can plan but not too much time so people forget. I would say a month to five weeks :)
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• wow i had my shower on a sunday and sent out invites that Tuesday before. i didn't want to do it more then 2 weeks away because i was scared people would forget and i wanted them to have some time to get gifts and stuff. when my shower came around all my people showed up and i had tons of gifts.
    maris1192

Answer by maris1192 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2009