Halloween help around Tulsa?

My dh and I both work Halloween night and we're not sure what we can do for the girls instead. We're in the Tulsa area and they are 2 and 1 years old. We might try to go to zoo but we would like to hear other options as well.

Faye-Tula

Asked by Faye-Tula at 11:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Holidays

• Hi I live in Tulsa too! And I have some answers for you -There are lots of Halloween events going on in Tulsa starting tomorrow-Some for FREE even please check out this article from Tulsa's Frugal Family Examiner for a whole list:
    http://www.examiner.com/x-20650-Tulsa-Frugal-Family-Examiner~y2009m10d18-Family-Halloween-events-in-Tulsa
    MomMayhem

Answer by MomMayhem at 4:43 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Do you have any family around? Maybe you could take them around to the family earlier in the day before you have to go to work. Who is watching them while you are at work? Maybe that person could take them out for a while if it's important to you?
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 2:26 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Check your local newspaper for daytime events but the local zoo is good.
    Anonymous