What would you do if this happened to you?

So i was at VONS GROCERY STORE today in the bathroom. It was a one person bathroom and i guess i forgot to lock it. I was sitting down peeing and a lady in her 70's (im 24) opened the door on accident. I thought she was going to shut the door and be emberassed, but instead she walked in and started talking to me about how dirty the bathrooms are. She asked me if i shop there all the time, and if i knew about the parade that goes on outsidde of the store every 3 months. I was REALLY weirded out. I got up, washed my hands, and said my daughter was at the meat counter and i had to meet up with her. WTF!!
What would you do? I was weirded out TO THE MAX! I didnt want to be rude lol

I also noticed she kept looking down at my crotch when i was peeing. i dont know if it was bc i was peeing or what...??
waaay to weird of a day! I dont even know what category to put this in lol

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know what i would do. I'm trying very hard to imagine what i might do, but i'm not in the best of moods right now. ...if that happened to me, with the way i'm feeling right now ...i'd probably ask her "What the F*ck?"
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• lmao wow.
    thats some crazy stuff right there girl hahaha. i would have been weirded out too! I probably would have said something to her lol. like wtf woman??? can't you see i'm taking a piss?!!! lmao
    Mrs.Loeffel

Answer by Mrs.Loeffel at 11:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I'd ask her to get out politely. I couldn't have some random stranger staring at me.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I woulda said "hey creeper get out!"
    Anonymous

• mmm come closer so you can smell my puss.

loloololol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• honestly i dont know what i would of done....i probably would of asked her to leave and hope she would of left
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 12:47 AM on Oct. 7, 2009