Do I look big for how far along I am?? Pics inside

I am 12 weeks 4 days but in this pic I am 12 weeks 3 days. My belly was almost flat when I got pregnant. I weighed 118 pre-pregnancy and I weigh 122, have I gained to much weight?
Photobucket

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 11:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• is this your first child? could it be twins?? lol Everyone hates that question but I had to ask!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• This is my first child and I did have a sono and no twins
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I dont think your that big. With my dd I had gained 20lbs by now lol. I wouldnt worry too much about it everyones body is different. One of my friends looked the same size from 3mos til now and shes due in 2 weeks. So maybe youll be like her. good luck :)
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 11:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• You've gained a what would equal out to be a little over a lb a month!! That's perfectly normal and healthy!! You are tiny to begin with, so any change in your body will be noticeable!! Quit fretting so much and just enjoy being pregnant! =) Congratulations on your pregnancy!
    Anonymous

• I would say you look maybe a little big for 12 weeks but I wouldn't be worried about it. Everyone's body adjusts differently to pregnancy. Good Luck!!!! :)
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• i really dont think so. seems like u were really skinny so everything growing makes u show now
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Nope! In fact, I look around that too, and I'm 13 weeks.
    you have such a cute baby bump!! Mine looks all.. warped and flabby. *cries*
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I bet I wont have a very cute baby bump with my second child. I have been trying to put olay quench on my tummy each night before I go to bed to let it soak in, dont know if it will help but its worth to try it
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 11:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• lol. :D
    This is my second child, and I was, have been, am using the Palmer's stretch mark cocoa butter thing. It really helps! ;]
    But i was told by my OB that it doesn't necessarily matter what type of lotion it is, as long as you get something that's for dry skin, thick enough to kind of.. stick with you, or extra moisturizing, like your Olay Quench, and also, it's the massaging factor that helps with stretch marks. Doing it in a circular motion, it boosts blood flow and helps reduce stretch marks, but... sometimes, genetics will win, and you get those awesome stretch marks like I do. Mine looks like a road map!... with all the back roads included. Sexy, baby.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• i think it looks totally normal.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:50 AM on Oct. 7, 2009