Sometimes, I want to leave.

I love my husband, very much! I cant imagine my life without him. However, Sometimes I just want to leave. Because of his work situation, im far from family and friends, and he is never here. I am so lonely!!!!!!!!! Do you ever just want to leave? How do you snap yourself out of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Find a hobby to keep yourself busy. And write a list of all the wonderful things about your Dh and your life together to keep somewhere that you can grab it when you feel down.
    Anonymous

• I LEFT.
    Anonymous

• Im in the same situation but i dont want to leave... The first anon is right you need to keep yourself busy. I keep myself busy by taking care of our children and keep coming up with fun activities for them to do. When you talk to your hubby while he's away if you can have a little fun over the phone or tell him how much he means to you and how much you love him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• In addition, you can try to make new friends. It is challenging and I suffer from depression, but you can seek out fun and interesting things to do. This does not see to be a good reason to leave to me, but ultimately it is your life and choice.
    Allie428

Answer by Allie428 at 1:45 AM on Oct. 7, 2009