What do you do when your body is exhausted but your mind won't let you sleep?

Some much stress and random thought!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when that happens i listen to my ipod and think of what the songs remind me of until i get sleepy enough to go to sleep
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I ususally read until I get sleepy
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• take a pill. Tylenol PM is what helps me in those times. I always have to get up early, so I need my sleep.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 12:00 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• bawl
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 12:02 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Honestly for me Prayer. I get this way when I am worried about something and I know that by "giving" that worry up to Him and allowing Him to deal with it, I can sleep better.

Unless my DH and I have argued and he's at work (not able to talk it through) then I write it out in a long letter first and then pray about it.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 12:05 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I take passionflower...it ROCKS~!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Valerian root does it for me! or just play on the computer...really I love it when he is sleeping!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I take melatonin. I also leave the radio or television on low for white noise.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:43 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• i do what i am doing now lol....sit on here looking at questions and answering them...its also a really good time to shop on ebay and bid on item that is ending shortly...you know you're going to win it b/c no one else is up so late HAHAHAA lol thats howi got my victoria secrect bag :] LOVE IT
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 1:49 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• count backwards from 300 by 3s it's all you can think about and boring it usually puts me to sleep.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 4:32 AM on Oct. 7, 2009