What can I do?

I just found out that a friend has cancer. I want to do something for him and his wife, but I do not want to be to invasive. Any suggestions on what I can do to help them out.

lilysmom2607

Asked by lilysmom2607 at 11:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ask them. I would let them know that you are there for support if needed and willing to help out if needed.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I agree with juggalette.
    Just express your concerns and ask them if they need anything, help with anything, etc. Just let them know you're available for whenever they need a helping hand.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Yuppers. What they said.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 12:02 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I agree with the others, but I would ask them if you can bring them a home cooked meal. I know that for my parents who have been dealing with cancer off and on (mostly on) for the past 12 years that sometimes you just cannot get a meal on the table. A home made meal is such a lovely gesture.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:17 AM on Oct. 7, 2009