I am working on a book....

Sort of like a memoirs thing, but not quite. It's about all the things that irk my nerves, stuff that I can't stand. Like how some people feel the need to talk about super personal stuff in the checkout line, or anywhere else public. Or broken zippers. Or breaking a key in the lock. Grr. Ugh. Anyway, I have almost three hundred things on my list so far. I want to have as many as possible, and also to have them be funny. Does anyone have any suggestions? What irks your nerves the most? This should be great! I need a lot of responses!
By the way, the name of the book will be Don't Sweat the Small Stuff.
LOL!

chavela_carlita

Asked by chavela_carlita at 11:58 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There is a book called Don't Sweat the Small Stuff, it's by Richard Carlson.
    Maybe another title, The Small Stuff is Sweating me. Oh, that's good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Unless I get royalties I am not saying anything!!!! lol I hate it when people in the service industry act as if you are messing up their day when you are having them do their job.

Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• There are already several books called Don't Sweat the Small Stuff.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 12:01 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I hate it when people try to get other people to write their books for them for free!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Oct. 7, 2009