Kind of TMI question

Does the outside of your vagina look swollen in early pregnancy? Not like the opening or anything but like when you pull down your pants and look at yourself. Does it seem puffier then usual? No order no itching, perfectly normal but swollen looking. Could it be a sign of pregnancy? My breast and butt have gotten big also. I also see more viens on my breast now.

Lori1818

Asked by Lori1818 at 12:02 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I believe so. I haven't experienced it, but I have heard my OB mention it before. Just extra blood flow and hormones that pregnancy brings, along with many other things. Like the breasts - I don't know about the butt....lol, I haven't had that one myself.
    I'm not quite sure when the swollen vagina lips might occur, but i'd imagine it'd probably be early on when hormones are rampant and blood vessels swell due to extra blood flow. :]
    Good luck!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 12:32 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• idk about the swollen coochie, but your breast and butt does get bigger
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Oct. 7, 2009