Kind of TMI question

Does the outside of your vagina look swollen in early pregnancy? Not like the opening or anything but like when you pull down your pants and look at yourself. Does it seem puffier then usual? No order no itching, perfectly normal but swollen looking. Could it be a sign of pregnancy? My breast and butt have gotten big also. I also see more viens on my breast now.

Lori1818

Asked by Lori1818 at 12:03 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Umm...ive never heard of that at all. Not to be rude or anything but maybe your just getting bigger. Take a pregnancy test to find out.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 12:34 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• well i am pregnant and my cooch has gotten like fatter lol and i havent even put on a whole 30lbs yet and im 35 weeks! its my first pregnancy and i dont know if its normal, but mine has gotten bigger lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• you could be pregnant, the hormones that keep ur pregnancy moving along can make more access blood flow to your geital area so possibly but go test ! youll know for sure!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 8:10 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Yes, this is normal for some women.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 4:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2009