I am about 26 weeks pregnant and dont feel any enjoyment from sex does anyone know how to get the enjoyment back?

Asked by nenemommy at 8:39 AM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Have your baby. LOL. I didn't really care for anything sexual during pregnancy either.

Answer by momoflilangel at 9:28 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• i was sick in the first trimester, had bacterial vaginosis (tmi, sorry) at the beginning of my second trimester, and a yeast infection (again tmi, sorry) at the end of my 2nd trimester. i was up for sex (mentally) during the first 2 trimesters but couldnt really do much about it. during my 3rd trimester my sex drive totally took a dive and as i was getting bigger it was just uncomfortable and i just didnt 'want' it. its totally normal. im 4 months PP and still am having issues with my drive but its getting better!

Answer by AnnaVictoria at 10:54 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Sorry I never lost the urge so I wouldn't know how to get it back.

Answer by momto1727 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2008