What is the truth about Obama?

Paul Hollrah
While I've little interest in getting in the middle of the Obama birth issue, Paul Hollrah over at UTFSM did so yesterday and believes the issue can be resolved by Obama answering one simple question:

What passport did he use when he was shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi ?
So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later?

And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi , what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and Immigration?

The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions, they must have answers. It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20?
A : Yes, by his own admission..
<

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 12:41 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Q: What passport did he travel under?
    A: There are only three possibilities
    1) He traveled with a U.S. Passport,
    2) He traveled with a British passport, or
    3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981?
    A: No. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department's "no travel" list in 1981.
    Conclusion:
    When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a British passport or an Indonesian passport..

If he were traveling with a British passport that would provide proof he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims.
    And if he were traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to prove he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967.

ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:42 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Whatever the truth of the matter, the American people need to know how he managed to become a "natural born" American citizen between 1981 and 2008..

Given the destructive nature of his plans for America, as illustrated by his speech before Congress and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to Congress, the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:43 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• My question is how hard it is to come up with a birth certificate??????
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:44 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• So, is typing nonsense your only hobby or do you have more?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Anon I would like to ask you the same question. So, what is it?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:47 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• It is very odd that OB has gotten away with NOT presenting his paper work, no one else could do this! But it seems that's okay, somehow, he and the rest of the O'crooks get away with everything...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 1:42 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Careful Ronjwake your gonna be unpatriotic and racist on here by speaking out against the "Annoited One". His follower's don't like opinion's that aren't theirs. They hate the fact that everyone don't fall at his feet and swallow his word on a silver platter. What they refuse to do is to remove the obaminator blinders and smell the damn coffee. They believe he will lift them up. Somehow make everything rosey and magical.......What he will and is doing is making things worse than the last administation did. I hate the man with a passion, and I hope and pray he leave's office sooner than later.
    WhoCares224

Answer by WhoCares224 at 1:49 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• It is a simple question. I asked similar ones when the Left accused McCain of not being a Natural Born citizen. I was extremely curious as to why Obama was so quick to say it was nonsense and to not further the investigation into McCain? I guess maybe he was afraid of people digging into his place of birth.I love how people always point to the birth announcement...He had grandparents there and it is very easy to put birth announcements in other states. I had birth announcements in Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Minnesota all the places we had family so they could see it. I am by no means a birther I think that one lady is hilarious! I think Obama was more than likely born in Hawaii. But it still is intriguing!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:01 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• OP is such an uneducated low-life. Maybe she would ask more intelligent questions if she had finished the 8th grade.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:26 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Does it really matter? Bush was undeniably born in the US and pretty much destroyed this country. I realize the "rules" dictate that only a US born citizen can be president, but honestly, as long as the person in question does a decent job, I don't care where he (or she) was born. The people who keep bringing up Obama's "scandalous birth" are the ones who hate him anyway, and would hate him even if this wasn't an issue. Why not make valid arguements about the REAL reasons you dislike him, instead of harping on a topic worthy of the National Enquirer? A person doesn't have to be born here to love this country, and do well by it; just like someone being born here is no gurantee that they won't screw it up.

p.s.. WhoCares, everything you said applies to W. Bush followers as well, except the "racist" bit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Oct. 7, 2009