Don't we all deserve a conceited moment?

I think we all deserve a positive thread in which we can express something wonderful about ourselves. We all deserve to be conceited once in a while and gush about ourselves! We need positive boosts too!

Here is mine- I have an IQ of 147 which is considered Near genius or genius
HECK YEAH!! :D Anyway everyone should share something stellar about themselves that they don't compliment themselves on very often because they would feel silly or CONCEITED. (Let's see how many times I can use that word in this thread huh? lol)
K have at it!!

SweetPea05

Asked by SweetPea05 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a friend who is a genius ;)
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 12:59 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• MIRIAM that does NOT count!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 1:07 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I have a great friend that told me that i am an amazing and empathetic listener who is always there for my friends.. Aww I <3 her!!!!!!!
    ShireeCS

Answer by ShireeCS at 1:08 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Women aren't very good at this sort of thing, huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I was told im a great mom for not just being on pa but working to get off of it & going to school to get my ged
    mmtosam06

Answer by mmtosam06 at 1:09 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• No they aren't! Thats why I wanted to do it! Stop being nice to me lol the point is to be nice to yourselves for once! LOL Come on ladies love on yourselves!!

Thank you Steph!

SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I got the second highest english score during testing at my college. And its a huge college. I actually wrote a scholarship paper for my ex when he was trying to be a cop. It was, "why i want to be a police officer", or something like that. He won a 10,000 check and i didnt get a dime!!
    I also won 2nd place on the best late night server at Dennys out of all the servers IN THE WORLD. Which is seriously badass. And i have a nice butt :)
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• YAY Dennysgirl! when I worked at Kohls I was the top credit associate (got the most credit applications) and one night got more all by myself than an entire store did! LOL And I think I have a pretty cute butt too. And nice eyes!! Oh and I am pretty hilarious.
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 1:15 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I'm a survivor. I don't let the crap I put up with keep me down. Does that satisfy you?
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 1:17 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I am smart, quick witted and funny. I am more fun than most moms I know.
    I have great eyes and get told that almost every day by a complete stranger. :)
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:23 AM on Oct. 7, 2009