Ok, is anyone else guilty?

The other night I pulled out the Christmas movies. Right now I'm watching A Christmas Story. Does anyone else start Christmas stuff (music, movies, shopping) as early as I do? I love it! (Oh, and for the record, Home Depot, Target,and other stores already have Christmas stuff on display :) )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, you're not the only one. I was watching The Grinch last month. hehehehe. I love Christmas time.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:59 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I've watched Rudolf and Frosty the Snowman in the middle of the year before.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 1:15 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• We have been watching Elf for about a month now, and I can hardly wait to watch Christmas Vacation! I was planning how we are going to decorate for the holidays today too....I LOVE this time of year!!!!!!!!
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 1:17 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• i friggen love x-mas lol ive been trying to hold back, hubby thinks im crazy b/c i like to start getting in the spirit so early lol if they were selling x-mas trees right now i'd prolly buy one and have it all set up lol and our baby is going to be born here shortly which means MORE fun at x-mas lol
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 1:30 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• like most stores have Christmas stuff out already, it's nuts. I shop for Christmas gifts right after new years and sometimes all through the year, we don't go too crazy with Christmas presents, for us it's all about family and history, not much into the whole commercial thing.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:40 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• i love xmas too! we watched the polar express already..like 3 times and i already started baking the "christmas type" breads..lol
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 2:19 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• My DH birthday is October 21 and DS is the 25th. I can't ever start decorating for the holidays till their birthdays are past!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 2:32 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I start pretty early every year lol!
    Supervane

Answer by Supervane at 3:35 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• No I hate Christmas. but I DO start shopping in January every year. I only have three things left to get dd for Christmas/bday. I also only have the parents of me and dh and our siblings to buy for.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 10:29 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• We started singing Rudolph the Red nose reindeer the other day. And I've started Christmas shopping. But that's about the extent of my early Christmas-ing
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 7, 2009