What do you think of NASA bombing the moon?

Some say it is a search for ice and water. Others say it is an alien-type war since they have evidence of a base on the moon and UFO's watching our activities on the moon and in space. Wouldn't that affect the atmosphere and the earth? I Googled to find out about bombing the moon and was quite suprised at what I found including video of so-called base there!

lonelyangel58

Asked by lonelyangel58 at 1:03 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You know what it doesn't matter if they are going to blast, crash or bomb the moon, The point is that it is a waste of money, TAXPAYER money at that to do research of whatever reason when this country is in the shape it is in is plainly wasteful spending on the governments part. Why not concentrate on creating jobs, providing some security for the future, do something about hunger and homelessness right here in this country. And not worry about some stupid research to find out if there is water & ice on the moon. Are you serious? My tax dollars are going for research for this. Wait I know, Next Nasa will need a bailout. Now I get it. Well who is gonna bailout the children of the future for all this nonsense shit the government is doing?
    WhoCares224

Answer by WhoCares224 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• WOW the usa is gonna spend billions of dollars to blast the moon...GO usa.....forget the mess we have in our country with homeless, hungry, and unemployment.. Makes alotta sense to me.. *rolles eyes*
    WhoCares224

Answer by WhoCares224 at 1:28 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I agree with above
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:41 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Can you supply a link? Please and thank you!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 1:53 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• were at war in Iraq, and afganstan.. ANd maybe Iran .Whats wrong USA not enough for you. You wanna take on space men too? Get ready to kiss your ass goodbye, cuz if the nukes don't take us out the ET'S will
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH1EdZIz21o
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• This is the first I've heard of it so would need more info before forming an opinion.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 2:21 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I heard about this last week, although that source said it was to find water on the moon. I think it is dumb and possibly dangerous, but also probably true considering the half-wit politicians we have.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 2:37 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• LMAO! Okay I found this

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m6d19-NASA-moon-bombing-violates-space-law--may-cause-conflict-with-lunar-extraterrestrial-civilizations

Okay they are looking for water in the moon for future travel to Mars. Okay this unnecessary and pointless during this time.

"Intent of the LCROSS mission moon bombing is a hostile act by NASA against known extraterrestrial civilizations and settlements on the moon" To believe there are ET's on the moon is a bit out there.

Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:37 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• This is what tells me it has no credibility:

"There is witnessed evidence, through the testimony of UASF SGT Karl Wolfe and through the statements of U.S. astronauts, NASA employees, former Soviet scientists"

Do they not know it is USAF? USAF = United States Air Force There is no such thing as UASF!

Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:38 AM on Oct. 7, 2009