pregnant with a 4 month old

i have pcos and was told it would be very difficult getting pregnant. when my husband came home for r&r he left me with a presant and my son was born 9 months later. now my son is 4 months old and im 5 weeks pregnant due just days after his first birthday and im scared out of my mind what happend to the difficulty getting pregnant and what the heck am i gonna go any advice

aidansmommy2747

Asked by aidansmommy2747 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You will make it work somehow, it will all be fine. These situations are stressful, but in the end things are great, and the kids will probably be the best of friends since they are going to be so close. Chin up honey, it will be fine!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Don't worry. You will figure it out. Congrats! Be thankful you didn't have to suffer getting pregnant. Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:14 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• thank you ladies. its not that i regret it i love my son and im excited about this one maybe this one is a girl but aslong as its healthy thats the most important im just a little worried about getting enough rest and finding time to eat like im supposed to since my son is glued to my hip he just loves being attatched to me at all times i dont get much time to do much at all
    aidansmommy2747

Answer by aidansmommy2747 at 1:20 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I got pregnant with my son when my daughter was 3 months old. I can tell you this...it is hard in the beginning but then you get a routine. My son was born 4 days before my daughter turned 1. The day after I got out of the hospital after delivering my son I was decorating for my daughters 1st birthday party. The loved to fight (still do sometimes) but they are friends the other times. I have thought many times that it is easier to have twins then it is to have kids this close apart. For the first year it is like a deja-vu feeling. If you have any questions you can PM me.
    alaskansglmom

Answer by alaskansglmom at 1:23 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• As he gets a bit older and becomes mobile you will have a bit more freedom to move around...and so will he of course. Give it a couple more months and things will get a bit easier in that respect. And take advantage of the offers from friends and family to help you out so you can rest and take care of yourself, your son, and the newest addition. Don't stress about the housework, it will be there tomorrow (and the next day, and the next after that), think of easy meals to make for yourself that are healthy...use the crock pot, make breakfast for dinner, keep fresh fruits and veggies on hand for snacks...and nap when your son does whenever you can. Best of luck to you sweetie!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• you'll be alright just might have to work harder and run after two tykes lol atleast that is what i keep tellin myself lol... BRING on the coffee my son will be turning 1 on the 21st and i am due on nov. the 20th lol so yea all i can say is Good luck
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 2:47 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I will have 4 kids under 4 years in November. It can get crazy with little ones so close in age. But, you have 8 months to get your little guy on a schedule. At one year he will probably be taking 2 naps a day. Rest when both kids go to sleep! The house will be a mess for a while, but that's ok! I think the hardest thing was bedtime. My oldest was used to being held and rocked for a little while. It never failed that the baby needed fed at that time. I would ask my oldest to lay down and wait for mommy to feed his brother. I would rock him afterwards. He quickly adjusted to the new routine. Some days you will feel like you are going crazy, bit it is so wonderful to have them close. My first 2 are the best of friends!!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 5:24 AM on Oct. 7, 2009