stressed

on top of finding out im expecting :)
im stressed about graduating college on time, telling both of our family's, they put me on high risk pregnancy because my previous molar pregnancy. Im only 6 weeks and they are telling me im doing to much. I go to college tuesdays and weds thats it! I feel like im perfectly fine why are they already thinking of bedrest?
I was all excited about this pregnancy since my last one ended i feel great only cramp here and there and some pressure down in my abdominal but i feel good....
they have me all bummed now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they are just takin precautions hun... i know i had a miscarriage when i was 17, well when i was 18 close to 19 i was pregnant and my dr put me on bedrest, as a precaution, ( I have a tendancy to over stress) and now i am expecting my 2nd child and lol i have been on bedrest for this one too, just as a precaution, CONGRATS byw!!!
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 2:43 AM on Oct. 7, 2009