how can i buy charcoal bean and mystery meat in buy suplies... ingredients? there is no option to get one.. i dont have now in my shop... tnx

samdeeh

Asked by samdeeh at 2:28 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• confused

naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 2:29 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Darling, something got completely lost in your question. I can't figure out, for the life of me, what you are talking about.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:31 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Hi samdeeh,

We recommend joining the Latte Land group and ask your question there, where other moms are sharing advice and tips on the game.

Happy Brewing!

//The CafeMom Admin Team

CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:34 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I think Cafemom Admin figured it out???
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 2:39 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• According to the other responders you would go to the store, maybe as a mystery shopper, and buy it. LOL! Just kidding.

I agree with the Team, we would LOVE to have you join us in the LL group!! And to answer your question... you can't right now. It was for a Labor Day celebration. But I'm pretty sure you'll be able to again in the future. If so, they will be under "Buy Supplies" and "Ingredients Merchant". =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 9:44 AM on Oct. 7, 2009