Is Cafemom_Admin a bot...?

I'm just wondering! I've noticed a lot of stuff answered by them with the same info, Newcomer's thing to find out lingo, LatteLand to get the stuff you need, etc, etc.
But, I've come to notice that some of the stuff that people are asking aren't included in their answer.
Like, for instance, all the abbrev, some of them aren't in the Newcomer's Abbrev thing. Is it just a certain question that gets "flagged" to have that same answer show up?
Am I even making any sense? It's late, but I'm just way too curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I don't believe so. I've gotten some individualized replies.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:57 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• If it a FAQ (frequently asked question) then they have a bot. If it is specific about CM then they answer specifically, You, there is in fact ppl watching but they aren't watching ALL of the time
    that's why they have the report a question button.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:57 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I'm a bot!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:49 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• What is a (bot)?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• No.They have a preset answer to a question. But you should get an individual response tagged on to it.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:38 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Aww...no bots here! Sure, there are some questions that get asked frequently, and we've created some answers for those questions that we will re-use. However, we always try to answer the specific question that is being asked, even if it's closely related to another frequently asked question.

And, if you know of specific abbreviations that aren't in the NC list, please let us know so we can add them. Thanks a lot!

-- The CafeMom Team (a real person typed this too!)

typing

CafeMom Team

Answer by CafeMom Team at 10:29 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• No I beleive CafeMom Administrator is a human being answering the questions! The longer you are on CafeMom you will. I love CafeMom and I am on here all the time. Go CafeMom.
    iam4you2

Answer by iam4you2 at 7:42 PM on Aug. 28, 2010