Can we all please pray for this family?

http://news.aol.com/article/florida-mother-mayra-leader-ran-over-by/705311?icid=main|aim|dl1|link5|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fflorida-mother-mayra-leader-ran-over-by%2F705311

I can't imagine what this boy must be going through much less the rest of the family.

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 3:21 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am praying for this child and the entire family~
    lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 7:26 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• This is terrible, they all have my deepest sympathy. I do take exception to some of the comments written at the news page. The mother was right there within reach of the child , She was trapped between the driver's seat and the open driver's door. It's not like she was allowing the child to be out doing doughnuts in the middle of the street. It's just a tragic accident all around any way you look at it. I'm sure the whole family will need intensive counseling to heal the pain and not blame each other. So sad.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:26 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• This happened in my family a few years back. My cousin was backing out of the drive way and her mother was helping her to direct her from in back of the car. My cousin was about 17 years old and just got her license. She backed suddenly by hitting the gas and slammed her mother right into a wall. unfortunately, the mother died instantly. Nightmare.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 11:45 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• So sad, I can not imagine what the family and the boy are going through. I will most definetly lift them up in prayer.....GodSpeed!
    godsproperty07

Answer by godsproperty07 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 7, 2009