WHY DID I GET MY PERIOD 2 WEEKS EARLY?could i be prego?

I GOT MY PERIOD ON SEPT 20TH AND I HAVE A NORMAL 28 DAY CYLCLE MY PERIOD NEVER CAME WAY EARLY BEFORE.i HAVE IT LATE BUT NEVER EARLY.i WOULD HAVE STARTED MY PERIOD AGAIN ON THE 19TH OF OCT. OR THE 20TH.sOMEWHERE AROUND THERE BUT INSTEAD I STARTED YESTERDAY.iT WAS REALLY LITE FOR A HOURS AND THEN IT STARTED LOOKING LI KE OLD DRY BLOOD THEN TODAY ITS HEAVY.COULD I BE PREGNANT????OR HAVE ANIMIA.??I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON BRITH CONTROL IN MY LIFE.I DON'T USE PROTECTION WITH MY BOYFRIEND WHEN I HAVE SEX.and i have sex alot.and i have these symptoms like nausa,hot flashes,weak,always tired.and stuff.Could i be pregnant?i took a pregnancy test yesterday when i was bleeding but it came out negative!!Im heavy rite now,and its like mucusey.

diamondluv182

Asked by diamondluv182 at 3:36 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Health

• its probably just your period..cycles can chnage..are you trying for a baby? if not then the obvious would be to use protection..however if you are still curious then wait unti lthe bleeding stops and take another test..

OR this could be a miscarriage..to me that blood sounds like a miscarriage:( sorry..that wouldexplain it coming at a strange time..and the symptoms..as well as the old blood/mucousy..
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 3:44 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• it may be implantation
    if you dont bleed as many days as u usually do with ur period
    try testing after

I just found out im expecting and had no bleeding but my bestfriend on the other hand had two period like couple of days around the time she was supposed to get her period
    so she didnt know she was pregnant at all lol
    good luck!
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 3:44 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• You are on your period. Pregnancy implantation is light bleeding usually.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I had implantation bleeding two weeks into my cycle too. Like yours, it was dark, like old blood, and only lasted for a couple of days. Afterward, I still had tender breasts, and kind of light headedness if I bent down to do anything and then stood up. I was SOOOO tired. I could take 3 naps a day, be completely exhausted, and go to bed early.
    Your pregnancy test might not be positive because the hormones aren't kicking in as the implantation is just occuring. Give it a few days and try again. In the meantime, take really good care of yourself, just in case. Drink some OJ every day, drink lots of water, and eat healthy.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 8:42 AM on Oct. 7, 2009