Not a question...just a BLAH!!!!!

Can't sleep. Tomorow, 10:45am, I get the final news. THOUGHTS GOING THROUGH MY HEAD: Sigh, ugh, pain, FUCK! PAIN, sad, Alex turns 11!, happy, proud, scared, fear, unknown, future pain, Jack Skellington Cake? Did I sign homework agenda? Wow, now I'll REALLY never date, will I have a job after it's over? Will I ever find a better one? Will this ever be over? Taco Bell, Brownies, Molasses cookies, I want to play kickball with the kids at school, Why won't brother speak to me in my time of need for encouragement? Why does mom keep giving me $100 bills instead of talking to me? Why can't she just hug me? rambling.....

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:53 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ramblings . I got 'em.
    Why the hell can't I go to sleep, it's 3:damn 30 in the morning. How the hell am I gonna get that stain out of the carpet? Good god, I'm not old enough for grandkids yet. Why did I pack all the ding dongs in DH's suitcase? I should have washed that marker off the mirror days ago. Why do my heels hurt? Wouldn't I be more comfortable in the bed? Who knocked my candle over and dented it? And what the heck is that shadow? I'm too old to enjoy Aqua Teen Hunger Force - I think. I really need to put that ink pen back together. I wish I had a really cool job. Will DH notice the tattoo I got today? I wish it would rain really hard right now. When does my friend go back to the doctor? Gawd, somebody make that dog stop snoring. I'm going to bed.

Ahhhh the mind of an insomniac.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:30 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Insert your BLAH'S HERE!!!!!

ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:54 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• hi there! we havent talked before but i thought idanswer your ramblings with some of my own:)

ugh..did we conceive this morning? will it be a boy? im hoping so my hubbs can have a son to go fishing with. im naming him Ozzy. hmm im really quite hungry right now..id loveanother eggroll but i think ive had too many already..i wish i owned my house..i have no idea why i cant get to sleep right now..and i really want those cool ass orange corduroy pants off of ebay..

anywho..i have been reading some of your posts and i hope your news tomorrow is good.{{{HUGS}}}
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 3:57 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• OMG!!!! THANK YOU, That is exactly what I wanted to read.

blowing kisses

ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:00 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• YOU ARE SOO WELCOME girlie:) i hope you sleep tight..dont let the bed bugs bite:) hah im suc a nerd.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 4:02 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Does everybody do this? My therapist acts like only crazy people do this or bi-polar people! If everybody does this and it is normal, i need to know!!! IS THIS NORMAL?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:20 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Is it normal? Is looking at my dishes in the sink everyday and contemplating whether to wash them or wait for a foul smell normal? Where are my keys? Did I put the clothes in the dryer? Did I put gas in the car? Should I do my hair or wear a cap? My back hurts? Is today my lucky day to play power ball? Is my ex thinking of me? Why am I thinking of him? Should I splurge on lunch today? I can't afford that. Why did I buy so many pairs of shoes? I need an oil change. Get it this morning or this afternoon or tomorrow? I think I will go back to bed. But why? Oh no, I just want to get away.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 7:49 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I'll ramble even though it's 2:30 on the afternoon of the 7th.
    I have 3 daughters who are too lazy to wash the dishes and run a vacuum! My husband and I have been extremely busy with business, operations, he was in a car accident so we've been dealing with insurance issues, we bought a vehicle last night, and neither of the two of us have barely eaten!
    My daughters are 20, 18, and 15 years old, which is plenty old enough to get off their butts and help out around the house a little bit. (sigh)
    But it becomes a different story when mom is needed as a taxi and dad is needed for money.
    Oh Lordy, I just began a new college course and began research on my first assignment and hate the course already! It's going to be too hard! I guess I'm just in a slump from all the crap lately. I'm sure I'll feel better once all our business is finished with.
    Thanks for reading.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Ramblings:

my knee hurts, I should probably move it; will i still have my second job tomorrow? i dont want my second job tomorrow, i think i'll quit tomorrow; i want some *insert personal term for great sex here* tonight; 3 months takes too long; i wish this semester was over; i hope i pass bio and statisics; i am in a really bad mood for some reason, i wonder why, could it have anything to do with my birth control? could it have anything to do with being late with my birth control? i wonder how many people are actually against birth control? i wonder what other people think about these random things; i want berger cookies!!!; i want sleep; i still have to go to my second job tonight; i dont feel like going to my second job tonight; oh well, since i plan on quitting tomorrow it wont be as painful tonight; i wonder how may insomniacs there are on CM;
    jmetz4

Answer by jmetz4 at 8:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2009