Pregnancy Might Be Lerking our family again..Help!

k. I started Alesse(The Pill) about a month after I had my son(April 10, 2009).
Everythings been good but last month I began forgetting to take the pill but would take the days I missed when I'd remember without second thought. but now my period had started before the sugar pills and ended before I even started the green pills(sugar pills) but I am still spotting but not enough for a pad. This happened last month too but I was positive I wasnt pregnant. Now I could be pregnant!
I'm confused and worried that I could be preggers again after 6 months of having my son. I'm debating on going to the doctor but I'm kinda freaking out! Anyone else had this problem? Cause I just need some reasuring.. I'm about to pull my hair out and to top it off I have surgery in 2 days! If I am pregnant, they could find out right before I go in and ahh... I'm not as nervous to go into surgery as I am to find out that I might be preggers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You need to relax a bit, take a pregnancy test and see what it says. But if you had your period then you are not likely pregnant, no matter if it was shorter, or lighter. Just take a test and get the answers you need!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:31 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Just buy the test, pee on it, and get it over with :)
    It hasn't happened to me but i've heard of a lot of people if they mess up one day of the pill they'll get pregnant, and they did.
    If I were you i'd really be trying to find out before surgery too. I wouldn't want to possibly harm the baby.
    mychinababy

Answer by mychinababy at 7:42 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I used to take that very same birth control and would have my period during the times it wasn't supposed to be happening, too. Still, make sure you take a pregnancy test before your surgery and tell them you'd like them to do a blood test to ensure you aren't pregnant, too!
    flowrchild77

Answer by flowrchild77 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2009