Do any of you know of an legit "get paid to mail" jobs?

I want to find more from home JOBS not businesses

mommy492006

Asked by mommy492006 at 4:24 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 4:52 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• You do realize that most legit companies use machines that can stuff thousands of envelopes per hour for pennies. Why would they need humans to do it anymore? I suggest you find something different. You've got to have more skills than just stuffing envelopes.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:58 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• no I haven't, many that I heard of would have you come out of pocket and do all mailing and supplies then they would send you the money... those were a great loss to the person mailing... I now do digital products so I don't store products at my home or have any shipping involved.... payment is made to my automated system and once processed the buyer can download they new product right then... I would keep looking at other options other than mailing... best of luck... blessingsbegin.com
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 10:21 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I had looked into that a long time ago, but I found that they were all scams. I work from home. I know you said you don't want a business, but I absolutely love what I do so I can't help but tell you more about it. I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:25 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:29 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:54 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I only make about $5 a week on each, but I do both of these:

&

Anonymous

• Thanks all you guys for your replies, I actually have never had a former job... I had a daughter in high school so never really got the chance.... but I have since I posted this.... Started a diaper cake business that I hope takes off :)
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 2:13 AM on Feb. 24, 2010