what size in juniors for a coat??need help

I am looking at a coat online and its not in the store.Only online.I am 5'3 125 and i usually wear a size 9 in juniors and a sz large in tops.I'm not sure whether to get a medium coat or a large coat??!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• personally i would go large that way its cozy and you can wear sweaters underneath. unless you're purely getting the jacket for style and not warmth. Then get a med, but dont expect too much warmth lol......jk....not sure where you live, but if you get it and just not happy, send it back. we're not so close to winter yet that you'll completely freeze b4 they send a replacement. Good Luck!!!!!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 9:01 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• medium
    lisasara

Answer by lisasara at 12:43 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• If you need a large in tops then I would go for a large jacket
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• large.. you need the room for cozy sweaters, and layers.. you dont want it to be tight when you move or pick up you kid..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 2:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• working in a retail store(not walmart)i say get large.you will be more comfortable...i hate these woman who are size ex large and come in and say do you have this in a small.i think you couldnt get that on if you tried.but no its all about the customer.so i get the small.no looks no remarks im a good sales person.come to my store i will help you!!!!!
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2009