I think I overreacted...

Last night, DD got behind the rocker, still jabbering, and decided to 'decorate' the wall with her 4 crayons...her favorite shape right now is the circle so now there is a rainbow circle in a 3 foot area on my taupe wall. It was already 800 pm so I made her put up her toys, took her crayons away, and made her go to bed (she's 2.5 btw). I didn't yell but DH spanked her, 1 swat, because she just stood there looking at the toys. If it would have been anything else, she would have still been up until 830. Now how the HECK do I get that off the wall?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 8:34 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Home & Garden

• If the Magic erasers don't work (which they SHOULD), then you can use Goo Gone. It works well too.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:54 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Mr. Clean Magic Erasers work wonders on that kind of stuff. I use them all the time when my kids color on the walls. It'll be ok.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:36 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I was going to say a Magic Eraser too. They're prefect for crayon on the walls. I'd also say Soft Scrub... but I am not sure if that would bleach out the paint or not...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:42 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Magic erasers and i don't believe you over reacted at all
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 11:07 AM on Oct. 7, 2009