What would you have done? (T/shirt)

The other day I went to Walgreens they have a sale on their T/shirts (5 for 10.00)

I only got 2 the colors I really like any way I come home and I noticed one of them have a hole on it right on the right upper side in front of it. My dh says go back and return it I have already got comfortable with my change of clothes and already started to relax I said NO I'll figure out something (it was only 2.00) I'd be wasting my gas just to exchange this not to mention they didn't have a big selection that is why I got 2.
My idea is what if I get a patch of some sort (cute) or an iron on and cover the hole ( it is no bigger than a pea) would the hole get bigger? Or should I just use it as a throw down...lol
Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• 2.00 isnt worth the return imo.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 8:44 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• i agree with PP and it's really not worth the .50 patch
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:48 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• If you found a cute patch that would be nice.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:46 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I would get a cute little small patch. Not worth returning but it could be a fun craft.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I would return it if you frequently shopped at Walgreens. I know it only 2 dollars but I would exchange the shirt for a loaf of bread, if it was convenient.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:56 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• i would do the cute patch too... but i believe you can buy the "tshirt glue" the one u can use to glue on buttons and other items that is tshirt safe and put that around the hole on the inside of the shirt and let it dry completely and when u wash the shirt the hole shouldnt spread any more.
    texasdelta

Answer by texasdelta at 1:32 PM on Oct. 9, 2009