What is one of the most shocking things you have seen on here?

What has made you gasp out loud or made you double check your computer screen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• The Hate that some posters, especially Anonymous posters give off when it's completely uncalled for.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:51 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• When I came to cafe mom during the summer two years ago I joined a group that dealt with marriage. A woman posted nude pics of her butt bending over and her boobs covered by her man's hands strattled behind her. We are not talking about a skinny young thing looking like a pinup. We are talking hustler style pics.You saw everything and I mean everything. Just the worst I ever saw on cafe mom. The group post was asking to take down the XXX photos. She was fat too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• op here- Mine were emotionally shocking... the first one was of a mother that had several children and a few had passed on different occasions- my heart broke seeing their faces and I couldn't believe the mother was so strong and had been put through so much. The second was a picture of a an angel baby on the signature that was premature baby (VERY early) and had passed- I almost fell out of my chair from the image, ( one of my children was premature, but was only 6 1/2 weeks early, he had several complications)- but the image of this tiny little baby was so heart breaking and again, I felt so badly for the mother and her family.
    Anonymous

• A woman who was seeking guidance because her and her best friend had decided to "get pregnant together" but then after they were both knocked up her friend changed her mind and wanted to get abortions. She was afraid her friend would be mad at her if she didn't have the abortion to....I'm 98% sure that one was total BS but you never there are some dumb people on this planet.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 8:53 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• A story I read about a mom who gave birth at her work and threw the baby in the dumpster. Insane! I'm not sure if it was real or not, but even if it wasn't it's still terrible that someone would lie about that.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 8:53 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• BTW, the baby was still alive when she threw him/her in the dumpster.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 8:56 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• The people who bash others on the was they raise and take care of their children. Like Breast feeding or not breast feeding. When they ween. when they potty train. what type of food you feed your kids. disciplining ways. Stuff like that.

Answer by louise2 at 8:58 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• The lack of respect some posters show. They lash out at moms who are probably asking for support, not to be criticized. Unless you have something good to say or constructive, I think the ruse should be don't say anything... I've had negative comments about questions/posts and they shouldn't be allowed.
    sauterelledesil

Answer by sauterelledesil at 9:01 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• bow downThe disrespect is so disgusting. It is really low class.Save the drama for your own mommas. On cafe mom we come for support not to be torn down to their snobby,bully level.Stop the mean anons.What is so funny is that after awhile you figure out who's who on anon.I am the nice anon.There are many nice anons. But the bad ones ruin it for everyone else with their lack of class and respect for their conterparts.  

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• The hate and language that some screen name post.

The watering down of parents skills to where they go with the flow of everyone else.

The tatoos, piecing; drinking; smoking; partying do as though they were living a single life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Oct. 7, 2009